Attitude Tally Academy offers Job oriented Training courses in e-Accounting, Computers, Personality Development, Multimedia Designing, Fashion & Garments, Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications, IT Training, an Internship, etc. Join our institutes in Yamuna Vihar, Uttam Nagar, and Delhi NCR for 100% Job Guaranteed Courses and Training Courses. Attitude Tally Academy is the top institute in Yamuna Vihar, Uttam Nagar, and Delhi NCR that provides 100% job placement guarantee courses.
1. Financial Accounts expert -A Job-Oriented e-Accounting program during school, 12th, Graduate Commerce or Non-Commerce Stream, leads when you become an expert in the field of your choosing. This kind, of course, can help you boost your knowledge and skills in your chosen field, as well as prepare you to meet local and ever-changing market needs with industry-required skills. The major benefit of taking a certification course over a normal degree course is that you do have a better chance of getting a decent job. These courses have been designed to develop the employment capacity skills required for students looking for better jobs in their field, including such things as: e-Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Banking, Payroll, Direct Taxes like Income Tax and Indirect Taxes like GST (goods and services tax), VAT, and e-Filing, among others.
2. Accounts & Taxation -This type, of course, would help you improve your expertise in your chosen sector, and also allow you to meet local and ever-changing market needs with industry-required skills. The main advantage of doing a certificate course over a normal degree course is that you do have a greater chance of landing a decent job. These courses have been designed to assist in developing the skill sets needed for good jobs in their areas, such as Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Banking, Payroll, e-accounting, Direct Taxes like Income Tax, and Indirect Taxes like GST (goods and services tax), VAT, and e-Filing, among others.
3. E-Accounts & E-GST -The term e-Accounting is a perfect mixture of E and Accounting. E stands for electronic, and all records are kept digitally but on paper. In the present era, e-Accounting plays a key role in every company, whether small or large. Source files and accounting records exist in digital form but on paper in this digital accounting system. It is also the application of online and internet tools to the accounting function in a business. An e-Accounting course is a new accounting development.
4. Goods & Services Tax (GST) -GST is India’s total direct tax on manufacturers, sellers, and consumers of goods and services.GST is a departure point consumption tax, or the chargeable event is funded in contrast to earlier taxable events on sales, manufacture, or service provision.
ATTITUDE Tally Academy in Delhi provides GST (Goods and Services Tax) training. Attitude has been offering GST courses, education, and training in Delhi at its GST Training Center. GST PDFs, GST tutorials, GST videos, and GST books are regularly updated and validated to ensure that students get the maximum benefits and are job ready after finishing this course.
5. SAP (FICO) -SAP is the main provider of enterprise software packages aimed at improving enterprise resource planning. SAP is a short form for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing. SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) is a widely used SAP module. SAP FICO configuration, SAP FICO configuration, SAP FICO user, and SAP FICO user are all parts of the SAP FICO module. Anyone wishing to start a career as an SAP FICO Consultant must first establish a solid basis in all areas of the SAP FICO module and SAP FICO module.
6. Accounts Professional –Tally is a very popular and reliable GST-ready accounting software for Indian businesses. We think it is critical to ensure that data is correctly captured at the transaction level, which is the starting point. Tally.ERP9 assures that GST invoices and transactions are produced in the GST format. Students are instructed 100% practically in our locations in Yamuna Vihar, Uttam Nagar, and Delhi NCR. Apart from these, taxation is an important part of Tally, and learners will obtain the right training sessions on the basis of software related to Tally, GST, e-filing, and taxation. In fact, e-filing classes will be taught to our students at Attitude Tally Academy Yamuna Vihar. This is an unavoidable aspect of everyone’s life who wishes to solve their troubles; if you’re a student or a professional, you should have tally skills to ensure fast and reliable results.
7. Accounts Executive -Tally ERP9 is a comprehensive solution for a firm’s accounting needs. Financial accounting, bookkeeping, and inventory accounting were all included in the package. Tally is well-known as accounting software for microenterprises. It covers all of the accounts that a mid-sized firm needs.
Tally helps us manage accounting, billing, sales, and profit analysis, banking, inventory, and taxation (VAT, TDS, TCS). These courses are designed to help students gain the skills required for good jobs in fields such as accounting, finance, taxation, banking, payroll, e-accounting, direct taxes such as Income Tax and TDS, and indirect taxes such as VAT, Service Tax, Excise, e-Filing, and so on.
8. Banking Executive -Recognizing the huge talent needs of the banking industry, ATTITUDE offers a variety of banking courses as well as banking courses. These programs enable people to improve or develop their skills in specific banking and financial domains, enabling people to benefit from new career opportunities in these areas. Another important offering is ATTITUDE’s Program in Finance and Banking, which is designed to provide the learners with the skills necessary for modern banking, insurance, and finance. These Finance and Banking courses work towards developing competencies in 4 categories: domain, technology, application, and customer service.
9. Payroll Executive -Tally.ERP 9 includes system payroll software that has been fully rebuilt to fulfill all Payroll Compliance requirements. The software handles anything from simple payslip creation in five simple steps to complex related actions such as loans and advances, salary adjustment and overdue calculating, deductions and ad-hoc payments, and so on. Another valuable part is ATTITUDE’s Course in Payroll in Tally, which is aimed at providing the learners with skills related to modern accounting and finance. These Finance and Accounting courses assist professionals in building a career with 100% job placement.
10. Busy Executive -Busy Software is accounting software that is integrated for micro, small, and liquid businesses. With over 1,50,000 installs (over 6 lac users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting software packages in India for accounting and inventory solutions. It is widely used and very famous in multiple areas. Busy software has many distinct features that set it apart from other software. Its features include ease of use, versatility, multi-location inventory, and an advanced reporting system.
Please take the time to visit our website and enroll with us.