Montex Forge Industries is a leading manufacturer with a large inventory of piping products for the oil, gas, petrochemical, and nuclear industries. It produces butt-weld fittings, forged fittings, compression fittings, outlets, flanges, and long radius bends elbows.
Our primary priority is quality. We maintain high quality standards thanks to our dedicated employees and solid infrastructure. We guarantee that only the highest quality materials are utilized in the manufacture of our products. Materials Test Certificates are provided with each material we supply.
Let’s Have a Look at Forged Fittings :
– Forged Fittings
Forged fittings are used to join pipes, valves, pumps, and other equipment to form a piping system with a diameter ranging from 2 to 4 inches. Threaded fittings and socket-weld fittings are the two types of forged fittings. Socket-weld fittings use filet welding to connect to pipes, whereas threaded fittings screw the pipe to the fittings. It is built using solid steel blocks that are machined to obtain the desired final shape while adhering to the tolerances defined by the applicable standards. The fitting class is the highest pressure that the unit can withstand. High levels of stress Connecting two forged fittings and sealing them with a gasket results in forged fittings.
– Benefits of forged fittings
1. These High-Pressure Fittings are used in practically every industrial application that requires intricate threaded connections. It can also be used to test structures for hydrostatic pressure.
2. They are utilized in a range of sectors such as chemical fertilizer manufacture, nuclear instrumentation, heat exchangers, petroleum gas industries, pharmacy surgical industries, water gas-piping systems, and petrochemical refineries.
3. It is a High Pressure Forged Fittings used in a wide range of applications where high temperatures are required. It is used to carry high-pressure gas or fluid from one point to another.
4. As a result, it is widely employed in a variety of industries, including gas and petrochemical manufacturing. It has good welding and forming qualities at high temperatures, making it ideal for use in a range of procedures where the temperature must be at 500° Celsius. It is not only used to create pharmaceutical-related equipment, but it is also used to make vessels, oil refining equipment, and so on.
5. Other industries where similar fittings could be used include the manufacture of pharmaceutical equipment, vessels, and oil refinery equipment, among others.
6. They are subjected to several tests to ensure the availability of high-quality items. The tests are one of these.
– Advantages of forged fittings
7. Forged pipe fittings are mechanically much stronger than overcast iron fittings as they have a much tighter grain structure
8. Unlike Cast iron, forged pipe fittings do no have the problem of having cavities and being porous
9. Based on numerous studies conducted, forged steel has approximately 26% higher tensile strength as compared to cast iron
10. Forged steel has a 37% higher fatigue strength which means that they have a much higher shelf life
We assure you that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, standard export packaging is done in wooden cases. Our official inspection agencies can be called in to witness the material reports, dimensions, and quality conformity of products. Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204/3. 1B, Raw Materials Certificate, 100% Radiography Test Report, Third Party Inspection Report. For more products in the piping systems, visit our official website