We at, Paan Aroma provide you with completely Tobacco and Nicotine Free paans. This, “India’s No1 Retail chain of Paan Cafe” serves traditional, authentic, modern, and other traditional Paan products. All are made with the highest quality in-season pure ingredients. The Paan Aroma World is the No.1 Retail chain of the real taste of Banarasi Paan. It started with the vision to provide tasty, delicious, hygienic, healthy, and safest products to the customers who are looking for something better than others in the market.
Let’s take you through some points which define Paan’s importance in Indian culture
1. Prevents Nosebleeds:-Kids who spend a lot of time in the sun playing outdoor games, may get nosebleeds, which get difficult to handle. It can be stopped with betel leaves. It helps to naturally prevent it and eventually stop it.
2. Works as a Natural Mouth Freshener:-Oil made from betel leaves is betel oil. This oil is known to cleanse your breath and prevent pathogens from invading or harming your mouth alongside giving you a fresh breath of oral hygiene. It helps boost the strength of your gums and prevents the decaying of teeth as well.
3. Relieves Vaginal Itching:-Betel leaves when boiled, let it cool down and apply it to your vagina; it will relieve itchiness and also give you a vaginal wash. Some women use it post-birth to stimulate shrinkage of the genital region.
4. Prevents Aching Ears:-Juice made out of betel leaves and coconut oil, when combined, does wonders for earaches. You will experience the instant difference and apart from this, it has medicinal uses like it helps treat infections too.
5. Boosts Mental Alertness:-When you mix betel leaves with honey and drink it. It works as a tonic. You will feel more energized, and it will give you a motivational boost too.
6. Prevent Fungal Infections:-Fungal infections can be treated by chewing on betel leaves every day. It is an amazing natural remedy since leaves have antifungal properties which give you benefits.
7. Eliminates Water Retention:-When you are badly bloated due to too much water retention, just crush some betel leaves and mix with milk and drink up. You will experience results instantly.
8. Relieves Muscle Tension and Boosts Recovery Time:-Leaves of betel when mixed with coconut oil and massaged on legs and back, help reduce pain, redness, and swelling. These leaves are known to ease muscle tension and boost recovery post-workout.
9. Ease Bronchitis:-If you have been diagnosed with chronic bronchitis in your hands, then chewing on pan leaves will clear it up. It will help reduce inflammation and dilate the phlegm, thus improving your breathing by de-congesting your chest.
10. Acts as Anti-Septic:-Betel leaves have a high polyphenol content in betel leaves making it an excellent anti-septic. Apply it on wounds or cuts; it kills germs and relieves pain instantly by acting as an anti-inflammatory agent.
All these points prove the importance of betel leaves in our Indian Culture. It helps reach even more benefits with different varieties and flavors of paan at Paan Aroma. To explore more, do take the courtesy to visit our official website and shop according to your preferences in taste.