We at Honey-Flo started our beekeeping journey as a team of beekeepers in 2010, with experienced people. We succeeded with supplies to many vendors who were directly involved in exports. With accreditation for quality by our customers now our Honey is produced among Pristine Ranges of Western Rajasthan and Landscapes of Uttarakhand. Our range of honey collections contains extraordinary health benefits with 100% pure natural quality honey. We built a thriving system in 2014 that met apiary requirements and supported our sustainable expansion. Honey is a thick, thick, and sweet-tasting liquid that is rich in minerals like iron, calcium, and magnesium. It’s undeniable to resist this fat-free, cholesterol-free and sodium-free, and rightly called nature’s sweet nectar.
Let’s take you through some of the health benefits of honey
1. Natural Energy Booster -Have you noticed sudden high sugar accompanied by frequent burnouts? Ditch your regular energy drinks and forget your craving for coffee. Use honey instead of sweeteners in your tea, baked cookies, and spread over hot toast. It comes with natural sugars which prevent fatigue during exercise. It is recommended for good athletic performance. The glucose in honey is absorbed quickly giving you an instant energy boost. It helps keep blood sugar levels at a fairly constant in comparison to other sugars.
2. Treats cough -According to recent studies by Journal Pediatrics done in 2012, just two teaspoons of honey can help cure persistent cough. Its antimicrobial properties soothe the throat by killing the bacteria which cause infection.
3. Improves sleep -If you have regular insomnia, due to various issues. Try the most favorite milk and honey remedy to fall asleep quickly. It’s as simple as adding a teaspoon of honey to a glass of hot milk. It releases serotonin and our body converts serotonin into melatonin which is a chemical compound that regulates the length and quality of sleep. It can be added to your cup of chamomile tea as well
4. Heals wounds and burns -Honey predominantly consists of glucose and fructose that absorb water if applied to wounds. It helps promote healing, making it natural first aid for wounds, cuts, and burns. It has antiseptic properties which prohibit the growth of certain bacteria and help keep external wounds free from infection. It reduces swelling, pain, and even scarring as it works as an anti-inflammatory too.
5. Increase immunity -Honey is considered a powerhouse of antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties which help improve the digestive system and boost immunity. It helps remove free radicals from the body by acting as a tonic. It acts more efficiently if taken before breakfast.
6. Cures Hangover -It’s an amazing cure for the heavy head, raging thirst, and waves of nausea over-sensitivity to light also termed the dreaded hangover. Just a few tablespoons will speed up your body’s metabolism and help combat all signs and symptoms of hangovers. As fructose helps speed up the oxidation of alcohol by the liver. It rapidly reduces intoxication and limits the alcohol blood levels in your body.
7. Prevent heart diseases -Intake of natural honey increases polyphonic antioxidants in the blood which help prevent heart diseases. It lowers cholesterol levels as well.
8. Helps with weight loss -It is most likely that drinking warm water with honey first thing in the morning is an effective anti-cellulite treatment as it increases body metabolism. With 64 calories per teaspoon, how can honey help you shed extra kilos? According to a recent study, honey controls your appetite. If you consume honey before bed, it burns fatter during those early hours of sleep. You can replace all sugar intake in your diet with honey in order to rebalance the brain signal that compels you to consume more sweet stuff.
9. Gives you fabulous skin -Honey acts as a fantastic moisturizer and works wonders on patches of dry skin. You can use it to soften your knees and elbows, even chapped lips. During the winter months, just apply some honey onto your face and wash it after 30 minutes. It works as a natural exfoliator giving your skin a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and ultra-moisturizing properties.
10. Treats Dandruff -Honey can bring temporary relief to the scalp by targeting dandruff. Studies found that applying it on hair dilutes with 10% warm water reduces the problem and leaves it on for 3 hours before rinsing. It would reduce itch relief and scale within a week. Skin lesions get healed within 2 weeks accompanied by incredible improvement in hair loss.
To experience more such benefits of honey from our products, do take the courtesy to check our official website and purchase different flavors of honey with us.