Welcome to Ashu Fabrics where Clothing is more like a celebration of artwork. We here at Ashu Fabrics design the trendiest Fashions for all seasons and reasons. We stitch attractive women’s wear in order to celebrate their womanhood & our hand-carved designs are the best example of Indian Artwork. In this article, we will be discussing the Top 10 Summer Wear Fabrics & Clothing ideas that we offer at our website. Hoping that you like our blog and forward it to your friends and family for exciting deals. Don’t forget to share your response with us.
- Hand Block Printed Chanderi Silk Suit – Hand block printing is a centuries-old Indian art form that uses a hand-carved teak woodblock to print garments. This catalog is inspired by traditional motifs of flowers. Classy and elegant patterns make it worthwhile to wear for summers.
- Designer Chiffon Dupatta – Dupattas are Women’s favorite. They add vibrancy and variance to the whole attire. It’s colorful enough to grab attention and easy to pull off with any suit. Shop our elegant Designer Chiffon Dupatta from Ashu Fabrics.
- Maheswari Silk Suits – Maheshwari fit is a cotton and pure silk fabric woven with zari or brocade in varied designs. These designs consist of stripes, tests, and floral borders. Originating from the city of Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh, Maheshwari fabric is specifically used in designing Maheshwari Sarees, apart from dupattas and get dressed material for Salwar Kameez.
- Mulmul Fabric Suit with Dupatta – This lightweight, super soft, and breathable cotton fabric is great for summer, particularly harsh Indian summers since it readily absorbs moisture and keeps the wearer cool. Its other benefits are that it can be dyed easily and it only gets softer with every wash.
- Designer Hand Block Printed Chanderi Silk Suit – Elegant, Handpicked, and Handmade designer Chanderi Silk Suit is easy to drape and carry for long parties, functions, or meetings. Made out of pure Chanderi Silk it’s a go-to item on our checklist.
- Printed Pure Cotton Suit with Chiffon Dupatta – Cotton Attires have their own advantages such as their ability to control moisture, insulate, provide comfort and it is also hypoallergenic, weatherproof, and is a durable fabric. Cotton is naturally absorbent and doesn’t show perspiration as synthetics do and it helps keep you dry naturally. Easy to wear yet elegant.
- Designer Print Maheshwari Silk Suit – The specialty of Maheshwari suits is its reversible border, also known as Bugdi, which can be worn on both sides. The use of Zari and Kinari is also unique to Maheswari suits. These suits are embellished with leaves and flowers on the border, in Karnphool patterns.
- Printed Chanderi Silk Suits Online – Chanderi, is a lightweight fabric that makes it apt for summer. It is basically a blend of cotton with light silk and some Zari. It is available at Ashu Fabric in bright colors and has a slight sheen to it which makes it wearable for parties as well.
- Designer Hand block Suit with Kota Doriya Dupatta – Kota Doriya is the name of a lightweight fabric made of tiny woven squares (khat) which is handwoven on traditional pit looms in Kaithoon near Kota in Rajasthan and in some of the surrounding villages. The chequered weave of a Kota dupatta is very popular, with very fine weaves, and very less weight. This catalog is inspired by traditional motifs of flowers.
- Hand block Printed Chanderi Silk Suit with Dupatta – Chanderi, which is amongst the best-known handloom clusters, occupies a special place because of its centuries-old weaving specialty of producing finely textured fabrics of silk and cotton embellished with Zari has woven work, and more specifically because of its sarees that have been patronized by royalty.
Hope the article helps you to give the gist of breathable attires that we are serving for you this scorching summer. Do let us know if you have any questions. We are 24/7 online just to serve you the best. www.ashufabric.com