With OnEarth Purchase Sustainable Products with the widest assortment of handcrafted, plastic-free alternatives in India. Stay in Style with our collection of Handbags, Clutches, Backpacks, Stationeries & more. Buy now! MyOnEarth. Great Offers.
1. Purchase our Round Sling Bags these are the Latest, Stylish, and Trendy Round Sling Crossbody Bag cosmetic sling bag Bag for Girls and Women with Zip closure and spacious for daily use.
2. Shop our Loofah Body Scrubber!! A loofah is a soft, gentle exfoliating tool that you can use to clean your skin every day. It features a delicate, densely packed net material that can gently exfoliate your skin and help remove dirt and gunks.
3. Loofahs are popular shower accessories used for cleaning and exfoliating your skin. Some people think that “all-natural” loofahs are made of sea sponge or dried coral because of their coarse, spongy consistency. But natural loofahs at OnEarth are made from a gourd in the cucumber family which is the traditional way of making loofahs.
4. And if you’re looking for additional reasons that natural loofahs are great alternatives to plastic sponges, we’ve got them! Natural loofahs are also stronger and more abrasive than traditional sponges, making them better options for cleaning.
5. Shop Handcrafted Jewellery with OnEarth. Handmade jewelry tends to cost more as there are more complex processes involved. You won’t see a 3D model of your design before the piece is made, so you will have to rely on your designer’s sketches and descriptions to envision the final piece. But with OnEarth we deliver you trendy yet affordable Handcrafted Jewelleries.
6. Go Sustainable & Shop our Coconut Planter!! Coconut shells are known for their durability—some researchers have even looked into using them as aggregate concrete. So when you have planters made of coconut shells, you can enjoy the fact that they’ll last years of holding your plants.
7. You can use the coconut shells as a seedbed or nursery as well, for plants like chilly, tomato, and lady’s finger. You can grow the saplings in the coconut shell bed, and once ready, you can transplant the same to bigger pots.
8. Recycled Paper Vintage Journals are amazing!! It’s so soothing and calming for the mind & soul when you write on them. The best part about them is they’re recycled which makes you mindful yet sustainable.
9. Shop Wooden Combs by OnEarth!! Using a wooden comb may prove better for your hair than a plastic comb. This is because a wooden comb slides smoothly through the hair, leading to less breakage and damage. Also, it has wider bristles, which move easily through the hair. That reduces friction and helps in detangling the hair in a better way.
10. Shop our Wooden Tea Cups!! This is for all you Tea fetishist who wants to enjoy their cup of tea in the lap of Mother Nature. Having your Tea in such cups would surely make you feel grounded and more connected to Mother Nature.
For more such Biodegradable Products and ideas.
About ONEarth (pronounced one-earth): Sustainable lifestyle products brand (not a marketplace) | Widest assortment of handcrafted, plastic-free alternatives in India.