Whether it’s a wedding or an anniversary, business meetings, or any formal event, sarees & suits do justice & preferable to wear for every Indian occasions. Ditching the hype of western outfits and wearing an ethnic saree to attend any event can impress every pal around you. It’s a perfect way to stay in the limelight for all the right reasons.
In India sarees are part of our day to day life & it’s a fussy need to keep varieties of them in your wardrobe.
Ashu Fabrics brings wide range Mulmul Saree & Suit collections perfect for all occasions at affordable prices Stitched with love for the women in you!!
- Mulmul fabric is famous for it’s lightweight & plain-woven texture with mesh like weave which gives it a classy transparent appearance. Chiffon is most commonly used to weave Designer Dupattas, Dresses, Scarves & many more with traditional motifs.
- Mulmul Fabric is basically a soft & fine weave of cotton which is also known as muslin. It is almost since 100 years ago when Bengali weavers first weaved it. Mulmul cotton fabric was one of the prized imports from India since those days to the lands of England and Scotland.
- Mulmul Cotton Suits by Ashu Fabrics is super soft, comfy and breathable cotton fabric. It is a big yes & great for summers, particularly harsh Indian summers, since it readily absorbs moisture and keeps the wearer cool. Its other benefits are that it can be dyed easily and it only gets softer with every wash.
- Mulmul Suits being super-soft and breathable is loved by every wearer because of it’s properties to readily vaporize moisture and keep the wearer cool and sweat free summers. Other benefits of wearing Mulmul cotton fabric Suits is that it it’s easy & graceful to carry. Every wash results in making the fabric even softer.
- Pure Cotton Suits paired with Chiffon Dupatta gives an elegant look, Cotton being a natural product and because of the way it is designed and manufactured into clothing by Ashu Fabrics, it has ability to control moisture, insulate, provide comfort and it is also hypoallergenic, weatherproof and is a durable fabric.
- Block Print Suits by Ashu Fabric With Chiffon Dupatta is Incredibly stunning, elegant and so very lightweight, this gorgeous cotton dupatta with delicate design will add a touch of delicate charm to you when you wear.
- Chiffon Suits & Sarees from Ashu Fabric drapes well. As chiffon has a beautiful drape, which makes it popular for evening gowns
- Ashu Fabric also offers great Chanderi sarees represent the historic town of Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh. The Zari work is known for the art of weaving threads in golden and silver colours. It involves the process of twisting a flattened metallic strip, which sometimes is made from pure gold and silver. This catalog is inspired from traditional motifs of flowers.
- Ashu Fabric’s Sanganeri Hand block printed design sarees is a centuries-old Indian art form that uses a hand-carved teak wood block to print garments. This catalog is inspired from traditional motifs of flowers.
- Saris & Suits are worn on a daily basis in India. However, just like we have Sunday clothes, there are Sunday sarees, party sarees, wedding sarees, etc.
With Ashu Fabric we take care the elegance you look, we believe in customer satisfaction & keeping our old age heritage alive in clothing is our sole motive. To try out Trendiest yet Antique collections do check out website.