Your skin is the mirror of your personality. Take care of it. If it’s clear and healthy, it means that you have a healthy lifestyle. While we can hide many health problems from others, but skin problems, Skin allergies especially on the exposed areas like face and arms, are there for all to see with detest.
Skin problems, like allergies, acne, pimples, dark spots, etc., majorly happen because of the unhealthy lifestyles that include consuming junk food, erratic sleep patterns, lack of physical exercise, and more.
Here are the top 10 Skin Care tips that will help transform your skin:
- Early to Bed & Early to Rise: Apart from making you healthy and wise, this practice protects your beauty. Having too many late nights and not getting enough sleep increases the number of inflammatory cells in your body that worsen and trigger skin issues, such as acne and dermatitis. Moreover, they make the skin hydration system go haywire, causing your skin to become dry and age quickly. You need to follow a proper routine to make your skin healthy.
- Exercise: Not only is it good for your heart and lungs, but it is also key to beautiful and glowing skin. Exercise boosts blood circulation, and this, in turn, nourishes your skin cells and flushes out the harmful free radicals and toxins. This makes your skin glow from within.
- Do Not Mix Incompatible Foods: Food is medicine. But it can turn into poison when taken in the wrong combination. Avoid the incompatible food items to take care of your skin and health Meat, fish, eggs with dairy (milk, cream, yogurt, cheese), as they are very heavy and cause clogging of the circulatory channels in the body. Ayurveda completely supports the kosher concept of separating meat and milk.
- Moisturize Your Skin: Keeping your skin moisturized and hydrated is crucial. Apart from drinking enough water, indulge in oil massages. Massaging your skin with herbal oils not only relaxes your muscles and tissues. For best results, massage your skin with oil just before hitting the bed so that it gets enough time to rejuvenate itself and soak in the goodness of the oil.
- Drink Tea: Keeping yourself hydrated throughout the day is important. Drink water and also sip herbal tea in between. Make a tea using herbs like chamomile, ginger, or lemon, and have it in the afternoon to keep your digestion healthy. And a healthy digestive system is crucial for glowing skin.
- Manage Stress: Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin — and a healthy state of mind — take steps to manage your stress. Get enough sleep, set reasonable limits, and make time to do the things you enjoy.
- Tulsi Leaves For Instant Glow: The benefits of tulsi are beyond comparison. From fighting common ailments to keeping your skin healthy, this wondrous herb holds a special place in ayurvedic treatment for the skin. Tulsi leaves can even out your skin tone and make your skin bright. Grind the tulsi leaves and make a paste. Mix it well with raw milk to give it a paste-like consistency. Apply the face pack and let it stay for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Consume Seeds And Nuts: Seeds and nuts are not just for birds. In fact, adding them to your regular diet keeps your skin healthy. They contain healthy fats that are good for your cardiovascular system as well as your skin. They also contain omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. Consume sunflower seeds, almonds, pistachios, and flax seeds regularly for glowing skin.
- Cut Down On Your Sugar And Salt Intake: High salt intake affects your blood pressure levels, and this, in turn, increases your risk of cardiovascular disease. Also, excess sugar and salt damage the collagen and elastin in your skin. These two compounds keep your skin elastic, toned, and wrinkle-free
- Consume Vegetables With High Water Content: Vegetables high in water content can be digested easily. Vegetables such as carrot, radishes, lettuce, asparagus and fennel tips, and cucumber are beneficial for all skin types. These are revered as purifiers. Cook them or dice them and make a salad. Always combine at least 3-5 vegetables in any form to keep your skin healthy.
Dr. Monga Clinic has the best treatments for Various Skin Problems like acne, pimples, dark circles, blemishes..etc and has treated lakhs of patients through effective, ethical Ayurvedic Formulations.